- Decrease in sexual performance is the number one biomarker of aging. Low sexual performance may even relates to some hidden diseases and in many cases has low energy level.
- Sexual dysfunction is a health problem that over looked by many people. Sexual dysfunction always related to cardiovascular circulation and nutrition problems
- MACAMIX fruit juice is a natural and safe nutrition supplement to correct problems of sexual performance.
- MACAMIX fruit juice also has been effective for both men and women, no side effects and is 100% safe and natural.
- MACAMIX also considered by top researches to be true adaptogen, working with the bodies natural rhythms to help rebuild week immune systems, re-mineralize poorly nourished bodies, and increase energy and endurance.
Ingredients of Macamix
5 main ingredients on MACAMIX
1. Lepidium peruvianum Chacon (MACA)
2. Tribulus Terresteris
3. Fruit fibre
4. Citric acid
5. Sodium bicarbonate
Lepidium peruvianum Chacon (MACA)
What is MACA?
MACA is a cruciferous root vegetable grown at 12,500 -14,000 feet above sea level in the Andrean Plateaux of Peru, that founded by Dr. Chacon.
Maca is the only plant that can survive at this altitude because of the extreme weather conditions: brutally hot temperatures during the day and freezing cold temperatures at night. The soil in which Maca is grown contains huge amounts of minerals which makes the Maca plant high in nutritional values, essential amino acids and important fatty acids.
The plant is related to the potato family. Colour-wise it looks like potato, but is shaped like a big radish. Maca has sweet taste. In Peru, Maca is consumed in different ways: raw, baked or dried. Peruvians make cookies, tarts, chips and beverage with Maca. In Europe and North America, we mainly know Maca in its dried form, capsulated or gelatinized. The Maca root can be dried and powered, after which it can be stored for several years without much deterioration.
Is MACA a medicine?
Maca is not a medicine. Rather, it is a high-grade nutriment with medicinal properties. The local
population has been using the plant for thousands of years. Even now, the Peruvians use Maca as source
of energy, as well as, other covuntries of South American, North America and in Europe. Maca is mainly known as "Peruvian Viagra" or "Peruvian Ginseng" because it helps stimulate the libido of both men and women. But Maca has many more positie effects. Maca is a 100% natural product. There are no known side effects when taking Maca
MACA vs Viagra
For both gender, Maca, used as a nutritional supplement, is the best natural, revitalizing and stimulating product for libido. Therefore, the plant also has the nickname 'Peruvian Ginseng' or 'Peruvian Viagra'.
Since Viagra was introduced, a lot of other products have also hit the market. They are all supposed to improve sexual performances. Nevertheless, these products lack scientific evidence of their effects. Maca does have scientific evidence for its working method and effectiveness.
People often call Maca : Peruvian Ginseng or Natural Viagra. To avoid from misunderstanding, below is a list about the differences between Maca and Viagra:
Nutritional value of MACA :
- Minerals, Vitamins thers
Provide energy to muscle cells and prevent muscle fatigue
Present in the seminal fluid to give energy to spermatozoids.
Increase activity level of spermatozoids.
Prevent infertility in both male and female because amino acids are the constituents of reproductive cells.
Prevent lack of sexual desire and other sexual dysfunction due to hormone deficiency.
Fatty acids are needed for hormone synthesis.
Cleanse digestive tract. Improve nutrients absorption.
Required in energy production and bone formation.
Required in energy production, hormone production and improve cardiovascular function.
Stimulate reproductive system of both male and female.
Stimulate calcium and phosphorus regulation. Strengthen bone.
Increase female fertility and correct menopause problems.
Tribulus Terrestris, a miracle herb has been widely used in ancient India, Greece and China as a physical rejuvenation tonic.
In Eastern Europe Tribulus Terrestris has been used in strengthen muscle and increase sexual potency.
In 1980s, Bulgarian government sponsored studies at the Chemical Pharmaceutical Research Institute in Sofia, Bulgaria, in formula for improving physical and sexual performance. This research has made the success of the Bulgarian weight lifting team in Olympic.
Functions of Tribulus Terresteris
1. Improve sexual performance
2. Increase testosterone (male hormone) in men
3. Reduce premenstrual syndrome and menopause syndrome
4. Protect the prostate from swelling and prevent prostate cancer
5. Improve immune system
6. Prevent herpes & virus infection such as influenza and common cold
7. Prevent cancer and reduce body fat
8. Improve vitality, enhance immunity
9. Alleviates blood sugar level, prevent blood clotting
10. Enhance heart function